What we do
Proper assembly is the most important prerequisite for a first class and long lasting lining. Therefore we attempt to meet the following targets
- reduction of assembly costs
- reduction of machine downtime
- avoiding human error – error prevention
- continuous improvement of the quality through further education and training
- reducing the risk of injury by using environmentally friendly materials
- increasing the mounting efficiency
- Gouda vuurvast services B.V.
- Georg Fischer GmbH (+GF+)
- EKW GmbH
- Gienanth GmbH
- Borbet GmbH
- Beck u. Kaltheuner
- Calderys vuurvast services B.V.
- Calderys Deutschland GmbH
- Lorenz Bahlsen
- Mokesa AG
- Oetinger Aluminium
- Postel Druckguss
- Real Alloy
- Seven Refractories d.o.o.
- Arcelor Mittal Temirtau (AMT)
Our latest projects
Cleaning, slagging and repulsion of the pressure casting...
Once a week, we perform cleaning works on the “IML” pressure casting furnace...Read More
Large furnace cleaning of the pressure casting furnace (FA...
Twice a month, we carry out the large furnace cleaning of the pressure casting furnace...Read More
Weekly maintenance of the casting furnaces „Disamatics“...
Once a week we perform a furnace maintenance at the Disamatics casting furnace in order...Read More
Change of sink at Albert Handtmann GmbH & Co. KG
The scope of work of a sink change includes the following activities: Excavation work...Read More