Twice a month, we carry out the large furnace cleaning of the pressure casting furnace (FA 409) at Georg Fischer GmbH in order to avoid the following reasons:
- a cleanly abraded furnace has a relatively constant capacity
- better calculation of analysis changes
- Reduction of the MG burn-off
- Avoidance of production disturbances caused by clogged channels
- Process-safe filling of the converter
The execution is carried out by our experienced refractometers by qualitative conscientious, professional and appropriate work.