Once a week, we perform cleaning works on the “IML” pressure casting furnace at Georg Fischer GmbH to avoid the following reasons:
- a cleanly abraded furnace has a relatively constant capacity
- better calculation of analysis changes
- Reduction of the MG burn-off
- Avoidance of production disturbances caused by clogged or clogged channels
- Process-safe filling of the converter
The execution is carried out by our experienced refractometers by qualitative conscientious, professional and appropriate work.